No registration needed!
Regional Sales Rep for Wedding/Event Company
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions.
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
3. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
4. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
5. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
6. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
7. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
8. Identify and resolve client concerns.
9. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
2. Follow-up for collection of payment.
3. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
4. Participate in the set-up and removal of goods from event venue into transport unit.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
2. Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
3. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
4. Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients.
5. Work requires willingness to work a weekly travel schedule and overnight travel.
Base Salary of $1500/mo. For the first 2 months + Commission + Residual Commission Stream
To apply for this position or to get more information, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|There are no products to list in this category.|